Sunday, October 19, 2008

Ashly's Way to Get Me To Blog

Ashly tagged me:

Answer the questions with one word (or a little more) and then tag three people.
1. Where is your cellphone? good question
2. Your significant other? upstairs
3. Your hair? frizzy
4. Your mother? genuine
5. Your Father? generous
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? TRAINS!
8. Your favorite drink? diet coke
9. Your dream goal? joyful grown kids
10. The room you’re in? living room
11. Your hobby? sewing
12. Your fear? never settle down
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Nolensville TN
14. What you’re not? gossip-y
15. Muffins? whole grain
16. One of your wishlist item? sectional couch
17. Where you grew up? Orem UT
18. Last thing you did? Watched "Love Bug" debut video
19. What are you wearing? Jeans and Sweatshirt
20. Favorite gadget? camera
21. Your pets? Cat
22. Your computer? dying
23.Your mood? exhausted (is that a mood?)
24. Missing someone? always
25. Your Car? works
26. Something you’re not wearing? shoes
27. Favorite store? Ann Taylor
28. Like someone? family
29. Favorite color? pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31.When was the last time you cried? today

I tag: Jen L., Stacey S., and Dani!! Have fun!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

so you know I don't know how to blog yet. Tyler will have to show me how before I can play your tag game.

Tadd & Linda said...

Bull! You blogged once. Nice try girl. Get blogging!

ryne and danielle cardon said...

wow finally you post a blog. It's about freakin time! did you move back to Tennessee yet? I saw your house and LOVE it. Ryne and I decided we should move there, how would you like roommates? miss you in cali!