Monday, November 3, 2008

More Catch-up - Tatums B-Day

It was Tatum's 4th Birthday a couple of weeks ago. She wanted another princess party this year so we obliged by getting her a princess bouncy house. She had a melt down the day of the party, but perked up when she got to open her pink princess presents...

We bounced...

We made Halloween Crafts...
We batted at the "piyata..." (tatum didn't want to smack it so she had her sister take her turn)
We filled ourselves with nutritious nitrate, sugar and artificial cheez flavoring layden foods(Hot Dogs, Doritos, Grapes and Capri Sun) YUM!!
We opened pink princess packages...
And finally...we crashed...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TATER BUG!

1 comments:

ryne and danielle cardon said...

Well, Grandpa and Grandma are sitting here in my office and we are reading your posts and looking at your pictures...just loving every minute of it. I am so jealous that you do this. It's like a journal. I want one. I just don't know how. Well, know that we love you all and miss your little faces.

Love, Po, Go and Annie