Yardley & Graesie both went back to school today. It's a 2 hour day for them, and then they'll go back full time on Monday. I can't believe I'll have one in High School, Middle School, AND Elementary! Graesie didn't seem nervous at all. She and her friend Morgan walked this morning and Yardley's friend Michaela picked her up. Yard was a little more nervous, but both were really excited.
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Everyone in school?! Wow! Does Tatum go to school all day or part day? Lacey is nervous but excited. I hope they have a great year! We still miss your cute family.
good luck in school this year!
I haven't been here in a while but it looks like you all are great. Happy new school year. We're thinking about you guys. Give everyone kisses for us. I'm glad your updating again. I'm going to try to do the same.
Post a Comment