Monday, November 26, 2007
Tatum Loves School
We were a little worried about Tatum starting preschool, but I have to say her first week and a half went really well. The first week she didn't want to get on the bus, but the next week was a breeze! She now walks in by herself (with the help of the bus attendant) and blows kisses goodbye. We're so thankful. It's so cute to see her little head barely above the window with a big smile on her face waiving goodbye. It's hard to see your kids grow up, but it's fun to see the changes they make. I can't believe she's already three years old! The school is really awesome too. They have great communication. Every day she brings home a note from her teacher telling me if she had a good day or not (luckily every day so far has been good) and what she did that day; if they worked at the computers, played with blocks, was the line leader, etc. And every day she brings home a piece of art -- really cute things. She loves it! The changes have been good for us too. My schedule isn't so hectic now, and I've had time to do some of the things I've been wanting to get done. Last week I completed a Christmas stocking I'd started embroidering for Graesie EIGHT years ago! I need to get one done for Tatum now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment