Tuesday, March 11, 2008
You'd Think We Were in Utah
We got a ton of snow on Friday. The kids had a blast building forts and tunnels with Tadd all day long. It was soooo cold, I don't know how they stayed out there. Yard came in once for some lunch, and since no one else was coming in I sent sandwiches out with her for Tadd and Graesie. Tatum went out too, but after about ten minutes she came back in and said "Mom, I hate snow days!" (while she heatedly ripped off her coat and hat.) Finally, a daughter with my blood! It's about time. Graesie is the type of girl that could go out in shorts in the snow and be fine. As sick as I am of winter though, I have to admit it was so beautiful and peaceful. It reminded me of home in Utah. It was great fluffy snow. I am glad it's beginning to melt off now, and my crocuses are back in bloom! It gives me a little hope. Bring on the suffocating heat and humidity!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That looks so much fun! I can't wait to have an excuse to make forts and just play in the snow again like when I was younger.
ok- that fort is *seriously* cool...! what a fun day- but I'm with you.. BRING ON DA HEAT :) see you tomorrow!
p.s.- Natty had strep. 'nuf said.
I'm with you....bring on SPRING...and SUMMER!
Post a Comment