Saturday, March 29, 2008

FSBO













Ok, so we were going to sell our home with a Realtor, but the Realtor fees would end up eating all our profits so we're selling it ourselves. I hate pimpin' my house on my blogspot, but if anyone knows someone looking for a home in our area -- pass our info along. We found a home in TN that we want, so we'd like to sell it quickly. Thanks!

http://207mapleshadetrace.blogspot.com

7 comments:

Laura Jansson said...

NO!!! Don't move! :) Hehe... actually, good luck!

Ashly said...

hey- have you tried posting on Craigslist.com? just a thought- and it's a beautiful home :)
I mean....it's really, really ugly.

TS said...

Hey, you guys should send an announcement to the BYU health professions office. Maybe someone moving out the Louisville for dental school would be interested. Or, maybe someone moving out to Kentucky to get residence, then get into dental school would be interested.

I've heard of people doing this.... :)

Good luck guys--we're praying for you

Lori Ellsworth said...

We sold both of our houses in AZ FSBO. On the first house we emailed all the real estate agents in town offering them 2% commission to bring us a buyer. We had an offer within the day. For the second house we paid for an appraisal and then discounted the price 3% lower than appraisal. It pissed off all the neighbors, but we made it up to them by selling the home to a cute lesbian couple – softball coach and gym teacher, no joke! Good luck selling. Will you be moving back to Franklin Tennessee?

ryne and danielle cardon said...

Linda! Guess who it is? Your favorite niece. Anyway we got to see Tadd last weekend, it was great to see him! When are you gonna get out here? Forget the house in Tennessee and just come out here to Orem. So much better! Love your blog, it took me and grandpa an hour to figure out what the URL was :)

Tadd & Linda said...

Dani! I'm so glad you left me a note! I looked up your blogspot -- it looks like it's in the making. I'm glad you're doing one so we can keep up with you newlyweds! I love the name too -- it's very you. Grandpa helped you find us? Grandpa doesn't even know where the "on" switch is. I'm glad you found us though. :) miss ya -- Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I had no idea you all were moving! I'm so sad! :(