Tatum got her cute little ears pierced, and all the girls got mani-pedi's from grandma (this is something they REALLY look forward to.) We went shopping and out to eat, and more shopping, and more eating out. We also went to the Science Center and saw the IMAX movie about the Tour de France (which I highly recommend - it was very cool.)

On Saturday we went to Thunder Over Louisville, which is the biggest fireworks celebration in the Country. It kicks off two weeks of Derby festivities, which is the funnest time of year in Louisville. We got there about 3 in the afternoon and watched the air show that goes on until dusk. Tatum was terrified by the jets that would buzz by and covered her ears for almost 6 hours straight. She'll need therapy for it. It was cold (I feel like I talk a lot about the weather in my blog -- my apologies,) very cold -- in the 30's, but we bundled up and snuggled up and sipped on hot chocolate, which ran out way too early, and had a great time.
Grandma Jeri :) left on Sunday, and was really lucky to be able to get out. She was flying an American Airlines flight on a MD80 with a stopover in Dallas, and all flights had been canceled all week. We were kind of hoping they'd still be canceled, since we'd all really miss her.
5 comments:
Sounds like ya'll had a ton-o-fun while Nana was out there. It always is when she comes out and visits.
I can't believe how much the girls are growing up... way to fast.
Tadd that hat you're wearing... where did you get that beauty?
HOW FUN!! Between your family and Alexis, I've been convinced to go next year no matter what the weather. ...I think I've just seen so many "typical" fireworks shows that I didn't think it would really be worth the effort to go. Now I'm thinking otherwise... adorable pics too, by the way!
LOVED THE PHOTOS OF THE FAM.
Hi there guys!
What cute pictures! I love how you have them all grouped together! How did you do that? I'm still learning this whole blog thing. What fun for your girls to be pampered and have fun with their grandma. Your family is so cute!
you guys always have so much fun, so when are you gonna fly us out there and let us join in? It was actually grandma not grandpa, does he know what a computer is anyway? :) so I'm trying to start this whole blogging thing, and I am going to need your help when you get out here. I feel so clueless. I love your cute pictures! Say hi to the fam for me!
Post a Comment