Saturday, December 19, 2009

Merry Christmas


It's hard to believe Christmas is less than a week away. Where in the heck has this year gone? I don't know if anyone is still reading our blog, but I just want all our friends and family to know how much we appreciate all of you.

I have been horrible at keeping up the blog, I've been trying to find some balance in my life and felt like the blog was taking up too much time. For the New Year I think I'll start updating once a month or so, just to give the highlights.

We wish all of you a very merry Christmas and hope that this new year will bring much happiness.

4 comments:

Laura Jansson said...

I still check your blog!!! Your girls are just bee-u-tee-ful!! I hope you all have a fabulous Christmas! Love to you all!

Stacey said...

the girls are really beautiful.

Heidi said...

I still follow your blog! Thanks for the Christmas card, loved it and your girls are just darling! Hope you're doing well!

Meg said...

you girls are gorgeous!! i miss all of you!!!!!