Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Americas Funniest Home Video

Once the video starts, you just know what's going to happen...I debated putting this on the blogspot, because I didn't want to embarrass Graesie, but she thinks it's hilarious and wanted it put on, so we hope you'll laugh as hard as we did. And no need to worry, she recovered just fine.

Today is overcast and VERY cold. Tatum had preschool this morning and when she got home at 11:30 she was too tired to eat lunch so we put her down for a nap with an apple and she'll be asleep until 3:00 or so, Graesie is going home with a friend from school and Yardley has pictures after school for Cheer -- I love days like this when I have nowhere to be and not much to do. Tonight Yardley has New Beginnings for Young Women's. I can't believe she's going on to YW this year -- 4 1/4 months!!! Oh, do I feel old.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh man, graesie, graesie!! #1, ouch; but #2, I'm totally impressed. totally!

Laura Jansson said...

Poor Graesie! But, it did make for a pretty funny video! Glad you enjoyed a relaxing day together! :)