Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Snow Day





Last night they predicted on the news that there would be snow flurries starting around 3 a.m. It did snow, but I wouldn't say it came in as "flurries." I seriously thought our house was going to blow over. I woke up at 4:00 and heard howling that seemed like it surrounded our house, and I know I went back to sleep but I dreamed until I woke up 2 hours later that we were in a tornado. Then after I'd gotten up Tadd came in and let me know that school had been canceled -- woohoooooo!!! The girls love snow, so they couldn't wait to get out and make a snowman. Once they finished it though, I couldn't get Tatum to stand by it to take a picture with it. She said "no, he mean." We all agreed, he was a little freaky looking.

3 comments:

Laura Jansson said...

I love those pictures! Whose the photographer? And, I think the snowman is cute! Wes just laughed at the fact that the kids got out of school for that much snow. You know what I mean... if you live in Utah, there could be two or three feet and you still have to go to school! LOL Oh well. Fun for the girls, I have many fun memories of "snow days!"

Tadd & Linda said...

Hey Laura -- I don't remember EVER having a snow day in Utah -- it's crazy what Kentuckians consider too snowy! I (Linda) took the pics, and I've been trying to learn Photoshop so I turned the photos into a sepia finish...wooo look at me go! Next week I might take on red eye. lol... see ya.

memoriesinthemaking said...

Yeah I am a little freaked out by the snow man too. Scary face. Looks like the girls had fun though.
Mikel