
I have to say, I'm not too sad to see 2007 go. It was a brutal one - Hopefully this next year will be a better one. It started out really good though. We spent New Years Eve with several of our friends from our branch and their kids. We ordered pizza and everyone brought lots of goodies, then we played cards and talked all night while the kids ran around with each other. It was a very fun time. Yardie and Graesie spent the night with some girlfriends from the ward. They had a great night too (Kelly, you're the bomb.) I included a picture from their night -- I thought it was a really cute picture. Dave and Emilee, I would have put your cute kiss at midnight picture up on the blog...but this is a family page.
1 comments:
Yay! You fixed it! Your blog is so cute! Thanks again for having us over for the New Year. Your girls are so cute. Poor little Tatum didn't seem to love Primary today, though. :(
Post a Comment