
I haven't caught up with Summer updates yet, but I wanted to get back to school pictures up. Yardie and Graesie started this morning. Graesie had laid her outfit out last week, so she's been ready to go, but a little apprehensive because all of her very closest friends from class last year ended up zoned for a new elementary school. She has the same teacher and the same classroom, so that helped, but I'm still hoping today went smoothly. Yardley was very excited to go back. She looked so grownup this morning! She has a lot of friends in her classes this year and it sounds like she's going to be very busy -- there are a lot of groups she wants to join, so I don't think I'll see much of her, but I'm glad she's so involved and enjoys school so much. Here are pics from this morning. And yes, the look on Graesie's face is "get out'a here with the camera mom!" Tatum starts preschool up again on Monday -- she waved to the girls as we drove off this morning, and handled it pretty well, although she has been stuck to my side all day. :)
1 comments:
such beautiful girls.
Post a Comment