There's a show on Discovery called "A Haunting" about supposedly "true" haunting experiences. Graesie and Tadd love to watch it, and I, on occasion, will watch it as well. I didn't think it was going to scare me, but last night Tadd and I stayed up till 1 a.m. watching the Olympics (I'll be so glad when they're over - I'm so tired!) and I heard what I thought was one of the girls crying out "mommy" in an asleep voice, so I got up and checked them out and everything seemed to be cool, so we went to bed. 15 minutes later we were laying in bed talking and I rolled over and saw a black outline of a child standing quietly watching me! I let out a blood-curdling scream, that lasted about 5 seconds (there were also hand gestures to help fight off the "ghost",) then Tadd jumped out of bed screaming at me for scaring him, and I looked over and it was Graesie standing there in dead silence because she'd had a nightmare about ghosts. I love a good scare, but that could have killed me.UPDATE on the First Day of School:
Both the girls had a GREAT day. Graesie made a new "best" friend, and Yardley likes all her teachers and has friends in all her classes, so whew! What a relief. You never know what the new school year will bring. But with girls you never know what the day will bring.
3 comments:
HILARIOUS! Sorry Graesie had a bad dream, but I got a good laugh seeing all that play out in my head. LOL.... by the way, your girls are just gorgeous! I'm glad they had good days back to school :)
oh MAN---i haven't laughed that hard in MONTHS!!! sorry it was at your expense ;) glad the girls had a good first day of school- they're *so* cute!
that is so funny! I actually can imagine all of that in my head.
Post a Comment