Yardley and I went to Tatum's school after the bus had dropped her off and took a couple pictures in her classroom. She was surprised to see us there, and came over to me and said "Why you here mommy?" We took pictures and then she gave me a big kiss and hug, and then would run back and say "one more - k?" She did that a couple times - but I'm not complaining. Then she let us go. When she got home she was exhausted, and didn't even feel like eating or telling me about her day, she just wanted to nap.
Today she was very talkative when she got home. She loves school and has such a great time. She has the same teacher this year that she had last year, Miss Kara, who we love. She is such a sweetheart, and so patient with all the kids.
I've also started doing a phonics program with her at home, and I'm surprised how quickly she's learning her letters and sounds. I'm looking forward to seeing what she'll learn this next year. She's changed so much in the past year, and it makes me so sad I'll never have another 3 year old again. I love this age!
4 comments:
I'll loan you my 3 year old??
Hi Ellsworths! Its fun to see you all in the blogging world!
Tatum is so cute! What fun!
I was disappointed that I wasn't able to tell you all good-bye and thank you for the chance to teach Tatum in Sunbeams. I really enjoyed being her teacher! I hope you all are doing well!
What a fun, BIG day! I remember those! ENJOY!!!!!
so I'm pretty sure that tatum got her cuteness from her older cousin...
Post a Comment