This morning was Yardley's big Cheer fundraiser. They sold "Spirit Canes" (candy canes) all week at school and then this morning we had a fundraiser at Applebee's restaurant, which if you ever need a good one their pancake breakfast is an awesome one -- your organization keeps $4 out of the $5 all you can eat pancake breakfast ticket, and they don't serve breakfast so it's just the people you sell tickets to. It was great -- they sold 300 tickets, but we had a very wintery morning, especially for Kentucky, so only 87 people showed up. I can't believe even that many came. I definitely would have stayed home had I had the choice. The girls really enjoyed serving, hostessing and busing tables, and they did such a great job. Tonight we have the Ward Chirstmas party. I'm so tired, I think when Santa asks me what I want for Christmas tonight I'll ask for a vacation. I've been good.
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Cheer Fundraising
This morning was Yardley's big Cheer fundraiser. They sold "Spirit Canes" (candy canes) all week at school and then this morning we had a fundraiser at Applebee's restaurant, which if you ever need a good one their pancake breakfast is an awesome one -- your organization keeps $4 out of the $5 all you can eat pancake breakfast ticket, and they don't serve breakfast so it's just the people you sell tickets to. It was great -- they sold 300 tickets, but we had a very wintery morning, especially for Kentucky, so only 87 people showed up. I can't believe even that many came. I definitely would have stayed home had I had the choice. The girls really enjoyed serving, hostessing and busing tables, and they did such a great job. Tonight we have the Ward Chirstmas party. I'm so tired, I think when Santa asks me what I want for Christmas tonight I'll ask for a vacation. I've been good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment