I've tried several times to get Tatum to sit down and do this, but I just can't get her to sit still long enough. Luckily she came home today from school and was very talkative and with the promise of a sucker I got her to sit down and do her ABC's and counting. I'm signing the ABC's to her, because it helps her stay on track -- when it get's to the l,m,n,o,p part she gets going too quickly and they all run together, but luckily she started signing with it which she usually won't do for me, so yea!!
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so impressed! I love that she was trying to count "higher". LOL Very cool with the signing, too. Way to go Tatum!
what a doll-baby. i love that little girl :) "hi shisha beenam" ...still puts a smile on my face!
I love her favorite song the best!
Post a Comment