Monday, February 4, 2008

When Kids Take Over FHE

I meant to post this last Monday night, but I haven't had the time to get it on here. Yardley planned a Family Home Evening on Talents. She borrowed this cute idea from her friend, Tori, and then made it her own. This is just a small portion of the night. Yardley turned down the lights, and had spotlights as she made her entrance down the stairs, but unfortunately it didn't show up well on video. Yardley was the MC for the evening, and would introduce each of us, along with our talents. She dressed in Tadd's clothes and sported a little street lingo. Tadd was DJ FHE workin' the turntables. Graesie was McDeeDee (Tatum calls her DeeDee, we don't know why, but it's stuck) doin' some backhandsprings. Tatum was our "Fly-Girl" (k-- just totally dated myself,) and I was workin' the oven, bakin' up some mean cheesecake. Yard really puts the Fa-dizzle in the Home-izzle.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! My cat tried to attact the screen when she saw Tatum dance. aren't girls great! Just keep on sayin' it.

Laura Jansson said...

Oh man! She was looking a little dizzy. LOL! Is Graesie in gymnastics, or does she teach herself? I love watching your videos! Such cute girls!

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

Laura keeps telling me how fun your videos are so I had to come check them out! They made my day!