Sunday, February 24, 2008

Science Center





This is the "Green Screen" (I know, it's actually blue) but it displays their image onto the screen below like they're playing the drums or you can play volleyball, soccer or basketball. This is their favorite exhibit
-- notice the concentration!

Today in Relief Society the lesson focused on keeping a journal, and I started feeling a little guilty since blogging is pretty much the only journal keeping I do. Then Tadd and I were just sitting around talking a while ago and he said, "So, you don't blog anymore do you?".... It's only been a few days, but oh the guilt! I haven't written anything since there hasn't been much to blog about. Tatum was sick last week, we had a big ice storm and we've been getting the house ready to sell; cleaning closets and touch up painting. But we all had cabin fever something awful by Saturday so we took the girls out Saturday night to the Science Center, which was a nice break. Last year we opted for a yearly pass instead of a zoo pass. I love going to the zoo, and we get a zoo pass almost every year, but the science center here is awesome so I thought I'd mix it up a little. I'm glad we did too since this winter has been so heinous.

P.S. The new background is where I wish we were!

4 comments:

Ashly said...

finally!! i've been waiting for something new from you for a while :) (and yes, I DO have my own life to live....) :) science center looks like a blast- we'll have to take our kids there someday :)

Bill and Freddie Ann said...

We spent time at the Science Center during the Holidays and it was so much fun! There is a days worth of things to do that's for sure! Even more! We were worn out by the end of the day! But we had a blast! There was something for everyone! :)
I think checking out blogs is fun way to keep up with everyone and get new ideas too! :)

Laura Jansson said...

Looks so fun. Can't wait for Bethany to appreciate stuff like this. By the way, I wish I was in your blog background. LOL :)

TS said...

Yeah, finally something new! Jeez! I particularly like the photo of Tadd. He's got some serious concentration on that face--or, Tadd, are you just working hard to recall the stuff you learned in that physics lab?