Tadd took Tatum out for a date to Dairy Queen and took this picture. Isn't this what being a kid is all about?
These geese were wandering in front of our house the other day, almost the entire day. We have a lake behind our house so I think they were a little lost. I was surprised that even the school buses didn't scare them off. See...random.On May 4th Tatum gave her first scripture as a Sunbeam. We decided to make a little poster with the scripture on it since it was a little inaudible. She practiced all week and loved doing it. See...random.
3 comments:
LOVE the ice cream picture! That is definitely, like you said, what being a kid is all about! :)
I love the hat, Megan came home with a hat that looked similar and she wrote sleeping beauty on it. Then a couple of days later she came home with a belt, which when she put it on broke and she ended up putting it on Bryson, which he then ripped it up. Oh, well.
She is soo cute! I love the icecream picture. We need to do better having dates with Maddie. Tyler gets them alot, going to movies with Jeff that are too scary for her. She would love that cone (with the sprinkles), it reminds me of the book "Fancy Nancy" - Maddie's favorite of all time!
Post a Comment