Today was Yardie's last day in Primary!!! Oh my, when did she grow up?! She's so happy to start this new chapter in her life, and I'm so happy for her. She was interviewed by our Branch President today and received a temple recommend to do baptisms for the dead this Thursday. Seriously, am I old enough to have a daughter this old!But now that she's in YW, and she's starting to have to deal with some of the problems that come with the Middle School years, I was so grateful to find this website. It's fairly new, but I know it's going to be a big success for Young Women to have a place to ask all kinds of questions regarding church, friends, boys, etc. Her answers are warm, inspired and witty. It's a darling website. Click on the image to take a look.
0 comments:
Post a Comment